Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer Reading :D

Wow, it is definately weird thinking about summer! It seems like freshman year has just flown by. Oddly, it almost makes me sad. However, there are actually quite a few books that I'd like to read this summer. I usually read mostly in the summer, when I'm in school I actually dont read at all. That is, besides the books we love in class.

One book I'd like to read is called Now You See Her by Jacquelyn Mitchard. This is about a girl who has everything: popularity, looks, and an amazing family. But, she fakes her own abduction. This book is supposed to keeo the reader guessing until the very very end, and those kind of books are the kinds I enjoy reading, not predictable ones.

Another book I plan on reading this summer is A Child Called "It" by Dave Pelzer. This is a memoir to one of the cruelest child abuse stories in history. I've always liked problem books, and I think this definately seems like an "eye opener" story,which I also really like.

Although there are SO MANY books I'd like to read, I can't even begin to start naming them. Now i just have to find my Library Card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment